All dates 2020 unless otherwise noted
Unless otherwise noted, TFI Member Meetings are open to all TFI Members, including permanent Governing Members and Annual Friends. Members meetings and organization events that are open to the public will be specifically advertised as such.
SAT OCT 10th, 2020
Annual Members Meeting
Fall Board of Directors Meeting
location: Tryon Farm Barn (1440 Tryon Rd, Michigan City IN)
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETINGS
Unless otherwise noted, TFI Board of Directors Meetings are open to all TFI Members, including permanent Governing Members and Annual Friends. Members of the general public, including prospective members, are welcome upon invitation or special request to president@TFInstitute.org
Regular Board of Directors Meetings:January 11th (10am) July 18th (10am) February 8th (10am) August 15th (10am) March 14th (10am) September 19th (10am) April 4th (10am) October 10th Annual Meeting (10am) May 16th (10am) November 14th (10am) June 6th (10am) Location: Tryon Farm Barn* (1440 Tryon Rd, Michigan City IN)
* Note: location subject to change due to weather – look for special announcements regarding alternative meeting locations
For scheduling information about committee meetings, please contact the respective Committee Chair:
- Facilities/Natural Resource Management: Tim Kominiarek, Facilities; Patti Messina, NRM.
- Education & Outreach (E&O): Kristina Isabelle, E&O Chair
- Fundraising: Marty Balogh, Fundraising Chair
- Barn Restoration: Dan Beck, Barn Chair